Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jared: Smoking

Ilan is incredibly talented. My experience quitting smoking through hypnosis was life changing, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anybody looking to make a change.

I started chain smoking when I was 15 years old. I dreaded business meetings and avoided movies. Long flights were out of the question. I was smoking 2 packs a day when a friend recommended I try hypnosis with Ilan.

I was skeptical about the experience, as hypnosis was something I knew nothing about nor had any experience with. Ilan was extremely professional. He listened carefully as I explained my relationship with cigarettes and answered all my questions about hypnosis. Still I didn’t really expect to quit. I just thought maybe it would help me start considering quitting more seriously.

To my surprise, after one enjoyable hypnosis session, I quit smoking completely. We had 2 followup sessions the next week to get rid of any remaining urges. It has been a complete life changing experience. My energy and fitness levels have improved exponentially, as well as just about everything else. I never could have imagined how different life is without smoking!

UPDATE: 10 months later, I'm still not smoking and have no desire to do so. Still can't believe it. Ilan, you literally saved my life! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment